Thursday, August 18, 2005

My own little Hong Kong Foey

I am pleased to say that Sam has passed his belt test-he now has a blue and white belt. He was so excited, he came running over to tell me in the middle of the lesson. I am so releaved and proud that he has passed.

Finding out about his belt was a nice way to end a pleasant day. We spent the morning at a special happy faces water play session. It was our last ever session and I think sam was a bit sad. He kept asking why he couldn't go back and if we would see Claire again. I assured him that we would indeed see her again as she sells my usborne books so we will have to deliver her orders. Happy Faces has been such a big part of our lives since he was 10 months old it seems strange that we won't be going any more.

This week has been very busy-we have been out and about everyday-thank goodness for my slow cooker!! Wednesday I took sam and 3 of his friends to the park-watching the 4 of them was tricky-thank goodness B who is almost 10 helped me out with the younger ones. They spent ages in the pool and sand and were filthy. I think everyone had fun.

No comments: