Friday, September 02, 2005

There goes my shuffle..

It is all my fault really. I downloaded two boxcar children stories for him to listen to while I had my hair cut and now he won't give it back. He would have spent all day with it in his ears if I had let him. This does not bode while for the future. He seemed to enjoy the story and is looking foward to the next one. As near as I can tell he has only listened to the first story and still has the second one to come.

We have had a busy couple of days-sam got on really well at Karate yestserday. He concentrated hard and did his very best not to join in with the two little boys who nattered the whole way through class. I had to laugh though, when his teacher gave out vouchers for each student to give friends at school. The vouchers are for a free lesson and when sensi came to sam and he explained that he didn't go to school as he was home educated she then said for him to give them to the teacher who visits his house. He thought that this was the funniest thing ever and came back to me in a fit of giggles.

Today we had a hair cut and this afternoon we went to muddle puddle. The verger never arrived to open the hall though, so merry kindly asked us all back to hers. The children enjoyed the activities we had brought, all that is except sam who decided it was much more fun to play in the girl's bedroom and to play outside. Oh well, at least he had fun. The next muddle puddle we are doing egypt, which for some reason sam has taken a violent disliking to. Must try and find a way to make it fun for him. Merry placated him by promising to do dinosaurs the time after that. Thank you Merry!!!

No comments: