Monday, September 12, 2005

School days, school days..

Although today was the first day of our school year it started uneventfully and it didn't seem any different than the way we have been working. We managed to get almost everything done and sam was still eager for more. He is really turning into a little scientist and would have spent all day doing experiments if I had let him. I just wish my enthusiasm for science matched his. He also enjoyed our Gobble up Math book and is looking forward to doing it every day. Today we did patterns with twiglets and cheese chunks. Tomorrow it is pasta patterns!


We saw Merry and the girls briefly today-we watched the girls while Merry took ami to a taster session at nursery. Sam and the girls played nicely and had lots of fun with maddie's wooden pyramid. Sam is slowly warming to the subject of ancient egypt, the mean hippos and the gory mummification bits appeal to him.

Matthew has just taken delivery of an ipodnano and sam and I are both very jealous. It is smaller than my shuffle, black and very cool. We are now an apple family with two macs and three ipods! I guess when my pc finally dies it will be replaced with a mac mini.

Tomorrow after our normals we are going in search of winter shoes for sam-that aren't icky black school shoes.. Wish us luck!!

No comments: