Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Things are looking up..

Businesswise today has been excellent. Completely out of the blue I received 4 new usborne bookings. All of them at schools or playgroups. You could have knocked me down with a feather. I am really going to put a lot of effort into the events that I have in the run up to christmas to try and build a sustainable business. It would be nice to do a few events/parties a month if nothing else to justify all the books that I buy for sam.

We have had a good couple of days and seen lots of friends as well as covering all our normals. After finishing all our work on monday we dashed off to meet up with miriam and the boys. Sam and A were thrilled to see each other, though Sam seemed to want to spend the time playing with me! As if he doesn't see enough of me already. It was lovely catching up with them, we do miss having them round the corner.

Yesterday passed in a blurr. After doing our normals we ran over to merry's to watch the girls while she took to ammi to nursery. Sam had fun playing with the girls as usual. Then we dashed home as E was comming with with her children to play. We hadn't seen them since M started school. He arrived in his uniform and looked so grown up. It seems like just yesterday we were sitting around in our antenatal class and now they are all in school. Everyone had lots of fun and R was able to pop by with S& A briefly. We then took S swimming with us and I treated both boys to dinner at the golden arches.

Today we have had fun day just doing our normals and running errands. Sam is really keen on writing now and loves to write words on index cards for me to figure out. He also loves HWT and is really getting to grips with all the letters.

Tomorrow is our big day out in london and he is beside himself with excitement. It should be lots of fun, I just hope the trains aren't too crowded!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I really like your blog. I have a website on martial arts karate that you might find of interest. Here's the link. Have a look at it and let me know what you think.