Friday, July 07, 2006

5 things

thank you for tagging me helen, here are my answers:

1. 5 things in my fridge
bottle of key lime juice ( for key lime pies)
half eaten hersey bar (not mine I swear!)
milk
3 types of cheese
sam's easter eggs

2. 5 things in my wardrobe
way too many t-shirts
a black velvet cloak
shoes I never wear
scarves
suits from my days at work

3. 5 things in my handbag
a shuffle
my calendar
leaflets sam has collected
lifesavers
my wallet

4. 5 things in my car
bottles of water, some full, some not
the galt catalogue ( sam's fav reading material)
a cardboard box to go to the tip
car seat
lego

I tag Merry, Jules, Mary and Dinelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fridge
1. bottle of pear cider
2. leftover pepperoni pizza
3. J's boston creme pie yogurts
4. assorted batteries
5. box of baby spinach
Wardrobe
1. too many of J's clothes!
2. jeans and t-shirts
3. out of fashion items - can't bear to part with
4. favorite straw hat I never wear
5. shoes liberated from DSW sale rack
Bag
1. travel mezzuza
2. too many cheap lip glosses
3. leatherman tool
4. expired coupons
5. about a dozen hair clips
Car
1. mini teddy bear from McDonalds happy meal
2. big red flash light
3. wet ones wipes
4. 50 ft dog leash
5. piece of drift wood (j's)