Thursday, December 15, 2005

martha stewart I am not..

but I think that everyone enjoyed themselves and I think that everything we baked was edible! The puddles came round to join in with baking day and I hope that they enjoyed themselves as much as we enjoyed ourselves. We managed to bake almost everything on the list, what we didn't do I finished up tonight. The girls were a great help and the gingerbread cookies they made were fantastic. Unfortunately they were so good that they have all been consumed so will have to bring something else to the end of year mudpud party tomorrow! Everyone got on really well together and Merry and I got to have a good natter. It was fun sharing our holiday baking day with them, I hope that they enjoyed themselves as much as we did. Sam fell into bed exhausted tonight thank you puddlers! With any luck he may sleep until 7am! I am always impressed at how well the girls take sam in their stride. His enthusiasm can be a bit much but they seem to cope with it very well. sam for his part loves playing with them, long may that continue. I hope he never goes through the phase where he thinks girls and boys can't play together.

I enjoyed reading the 7 questions quiz on the beans blog and was flattered to have been asked my answers to the questions. Can' think of them all tonight but here are my answers to the first 7

7 things to do before I die(in no particular order)
1. see sam graduate from college
2. Learn to fence
3. learn japanese and visit the country
4. live in the caribbean
5. dive in the south pacific
6. research my family tree
7. make a patch work quilt


A busy few days ahead. Sam is most looking forward to saturday, when his friend P is coming for a sleep over. I just hope that they do sleep! Both are very excited and with P being 6 he should be a bit more level headed. I expect we will have a movie night after dinner-sam is very keen to madagascar again. I just hope P i okay as it is his first sleep over too. M is working and had the big car so I won't be able to run P home if he wants to leave. I am hoping that all will go well. I just can't believe that my little one is big enough for sleep overs! Before you know it he will be wanting to learn to drive and to go on dates.

1 comment:

HelenHaricot said...

that sounds great, I am 2/3 towards finishing a patchwork quilt - started when I was at uni - rofl! I think it might be for my first grandchild!!!