Tuesday, March 15, 2005

where does he find the energy!?

We have been up since 6 and have had a busy day playing, walking in the woods, grocery shopping and looking for a new tank for our oscar Frank and still he claims he is not tired! I can hear him the in other room saying that he doesn't want to be in bed and that he can't sleep. I am tired why isn't he? If only we could tap into this energy source we would make a fortune. He hasn't stopped talking either, I never realised that boys could be such chatter boxes. He is very entertaining, though.
I have given myself until after the easter holidays to read through all the sonlight materials and come up with a plan of action. I will probably follow their recommendations but will want to add in things like arts and crafts. I got the first two go for the code books which we will start next week. we really enjoyed the one that we have already done.
S was given sea monkeys for his birthday for a friend and he and M set up the tank this afternoon. He is really looking forward to watching them, I just hope they do something interesting.

3 comments:

Classroomfree said...

ooooh, welcome to the blog ring!
I look forward to reading more :-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Tammy! Sea Monkeys are cool! Be sure to keep them warm enough tho - ours died coz they were too cold. We also have daphnia and Triops - they're fun too.

a said...

Hi Tammy, I know what you mean about energy, I think they have some kind of major energy source going on somewhere in there.
Chatty boys are great, long may that last, one of my little girl's male friends is just finding his voice and it's great the things he comes out with in a long stream.
Ali