Monday, March 14, 2005

Comming back down to earth

having had such a wonderful vacation comming back to reality is a bit hard. We all enjoyed ourselves so much, especially sam. He really enjoyed spending time with my dad and my stepmom. One of my favorite bits of the vacation was going to the jimmy buffett concert. M, C and I had a blast and s really enjoyed spending the night with the in laws. Can't wait to see him in concert again.
now it is back to real life with a bump-bills, laundry and unpacking. I think we brought back enough toys to start our own toy shop!
One of my main priorities is to look through all our new sonlight materials and to work out when we are going to start and how we are going to schedule our time. I think we are both really going to enjoy all of the materials and I have asked M to be in charge of the science. He is much more science orientated than I am.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Tammy,
first time I've seen your blog on the ring, just wanted to say welcome :)

sam said...

thank you for the nice welcome!

Rossi said...

Hello!!!

I'm Roslyn from the sreamteam- welcome!