Monday, April 10, 2006

So long and thanks for all the fun..

Sold my little car today and as much as I know it was the right thing to do I still feel a little sad. Probably would help if I hadn't given the car a name. Sam and I had lots of fun in sebastian and hope he went to a good home.

Last week ended on a high note. Sam and I did a session on the Tudors for our Peterborough EO group and I think it went okay. No one complained at any rate. All of the boys present decided that they were going to spend the session being tudor ruffifans so they spent the whole session running around outside. Sam was absolutely filthy but I think he had fun. Our next session in a week on friday so back to the books to plan a few activities. Think we will do a bit on gardens, architecture and costume. Found an easy way to make ruffs out of doilies, think we had best try it out before we take it along!

Spent the weekend painting and tidying up the back garden. It is all starting to come together, nust need a tennant now. Fingers crossed that it happens soon.

A busy week ahead, off to the dino park near norwich tomorrow to meet up with friends. I hope the weather hold because sam is very excited about going.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though you are saddened, I am glad you sold the car, just one more obsticle out of the way. Next car don't give a name to it, I quit doing that a long time ago, not near as hard to let go. Glad you had a good weekend, you will get a tenant soon, I am sure. Big hug to Sam, OK

sam said...

thank you for those nice words dad-definately no more cars with names!! am going to email you right now with our travel details.

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Hi Tammy, K and B certainly enjoyed the Tudor session on Friday. It's sparked off an interest in this era for them both. B on the weapons side and K on Tudor horse wear (she's designing an outfit using the internet as a guide). Thanks v. much. Elaine (EFT)

HelenHaricot said...

sad about your lovely car.
hoping that perfect tenant round the corner

Rossi said...

I always name mine :-) We have Laura atm, we go by the number plate so then it doesn't seem bad getting rid of it! The new car is always good at finally removing any sadness.