Monday, January 02, 2006

Resolutions-Sort of

As a rule I don't do resolutions because over the years I have learned that I don't keep them which makes me feel even guiltier than I usually feel on a day to day basis. Merry's 5 goals list got me thinking though. I would like to set a few goals for the year, both personally and for HE. I haven't done 5 for each category and these are likely to change over the year and may well be forgotten altogether if my track record is anything to go by.

Personal Goals:
1. Pass my fossils course
2. Pass my Leonardo course
3. Keep the house organised for more than 5 minutes
4. Make sure my family and friends know how much I appreciate and value them
5. Have a more proactive approach to life
6. Focus more on my business-try to achieve an event or party each month
7. Make time to exercise

HE Goals:
1. Make learning more fun
2. Follow through with ideas more
3. Help sam to develp his creative side
4. Finish all the experiments we start!!!

I am sure I will think of more as the days go by so may well add to this list.

2 comments:

HelenHaricot said...

fossils and leonardo course sound good.
we may well subscribe to Sarah [2 red boots] science experiment scheme from the states - it comes as a mothly thing.
i was wondering if we did, whether you and merry would fancy coming over and joining in?

sam said...

do you mean the young scientist club? we just got our first box from them and it is great-perhaps we could take it in turn hosting sessions.