Thursday, January 05, 2006

Rant

Excuse me for a moment while I rant about the lack of computer games for macs. We got Sam zoombinis for xmas on the basis that it would work on a mac-what they failed to mention on the requirements is that it doesn't run on the latest version of OS (which we have) now we are stuck with yet another game sam can't play until I get my pc mended. We have searched high and low for mac games but for this age they just aren't out there-why!!?!?!?!? someone ought to start up a software company that does edutaional games for macs-there is surely a huge gap in the market, we can't be the only ones with this problem. If my pc isn't fixable then I don't know what we will do-hardly seems worth paying hundreds of pounds for a pc only to pay games on it.
Rant over, sorry about that.

A belated thank you to merry for a lovely art day on tues. we had lots of fun and sam enjoyed the different media. We must get back into doing this type of thing at home. I am great on talking about artists and their paintings but not so good on experimenting with their techinques and styles at home. I guess I am more a read it out of a book kind of gal.

No comments: