Friday, April 15, 2005

Rock a bye sweet baby james

Yesterday we went down to see the latest addition to the family, James. He was very sweet and very small. I got to cuddle him quiet a bit and was a bit nervous at having such a small baby in my arms. Sam was 7lb 8oz when he was born and he was never a small baby. He was always very solid and after the first week or so gained a pound a week until he was 4 months. Thus I was very nervous at having james in my arms. He seemed so fragile. He was very sweet and slept most of our visit. I think my sil liked the blanket that I had knitted, at least I hope so anyway. It took me the whole of her pregnancy to do it. I just hope the next one doesn't take so long. I have just started one for my friend who is due in sept.

Today was a busy day, a toddler group in the morning and then muddlepuddle in the afternoon. Sam had lots of fun at muddlepuddle and M was able to come along for half an hour or so which was great. He and sam and had lots of fun climbing all over activity world. It was nice to see all our friends, though sam seemed to spend most of his time playing with either M or myself.

A quiet weekend ahead. M is on nights so sam and I will have to find some way to amuse ourselves. I think we are off to find a plecistomas (sp?) as a friend for our oscar to eat all the algae in his tank. We also have a mystery job on sunday as well as a date with the trains at thorpe hall.

No comments: