Wednesday, June 13, 2007

8 things

Thanks guys for tagging me!

The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Eight things:


1. The longest I have lived in any one place is 12 years and that was in peterborough. Funnily enough I still dont' know my way around all of it.

2. To earn money for our home ed activities I do mystery shopping and sell usborne books. Sam really likes going with me on mystery jobs,especially if they involve buying something.

3. I am a voracious reader but am much more likely to finish a book quickly if it is a library book. Guess it is something about working to a deadline!

4. I went all the way through the girl scouting movement and achieved the highest award-the gold award.

5. I never listen to music radio stations (execpt radio margaritaville!) only talk radio.

6. I have only ever met one other person with the name Tamatha.

7. I have had a variety of jobs including, sales assistant, cpr instructor, camp counsellor, tour manager for Saga, archaeologist and marketing manager.

8. I got to excavate at Sutton Hoo while in college.

I think everyone on the blog ring has already been tagged but if you are reading this and haven't been then consider yourself tagged!

No comments: