Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It's here !!!!

I am so excited, my course material has finally arrived. Opening the box was like christmas, even sam was excited. He was thrilled with the fossil samples and started naming them at once. Being the eager student that I am I have already read the first chapter and worked out the answers to the first two questions on the end of course assesment. Hermione and I are soul sisters!!

A fairly quiet day other than that. We did our normals in the morning and then met up with Merry & K and their children at activity world. Sam did so much running around that he was dripping in sweat by the time they stopped for their snack. It was nice getting to chat to Merry & K.

Yesterday was a bit of a non starter as far as schooling goes. We had to go to the smart dealer in cambridge to get the spare key sorted out. we had friends coming in the afternoon so we didn't go into the city itself. F&P came by in the afternoon and the boys spent the entire time crashing hot wheels cars. why do boys always have to crash and destroy things? I am sure that girls play much more gently. I don't remember my barbies having crashes or threatening to destroy each other.

Monday was wonderful. We met up with my old school friend Melanie and her children at Verulumum (saint albans). The museum is fantastic and there are a fair few ruins to roam around. Despite all the cool exhibits I think sam probably enjoyed the play ground best! Melanie and I had a good chance to catch up. It is amazing how much we still have in common even after all these years. We are going to try and meet up again before xmas, hopefully we will be able to.

Not much on the cards tomorrow-must check our chicken mummy. I think it should be ready to bandage up next week. Will post photos of its progress provided it is not too gruesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the content in this blog about gem stone jewelry. Check out my blog/Website about gem stone jewelry see if there is anything there you would be interested in. Christmas is just around the corner!

dawniy. said...

Tammy tell us more about the chicken mummy ..... think i've missed something - sounds yucky !!

Dawniy

Anonymous said...

I used to play accidents a lot and I wan't even a tomboy. :)