Sunday, February 13, 2005

A quick introduction

I suppose I had better introduce us. I am a SAHM with one fanastic ds, Sam who is almost 4. My husband, Matthew is a very hard working anaesthetist. We live in the UK but I am an american. I have been over here 12 years now and although I do miss the US I love living in the UK. We have decided for a variety of reasons to home educate Sam which promises to be an exciting adventure for all of us. He is a very lively little boy who is into typical boy things-trains, cars, dinos etc.

I love being at home with him, every day is a new adventure. I do my best to keep the household running on an even keel, though I don't do as much housework as I should. I also sell Usborne books and do mystery shopping to give sam and I a little extra spending money. In my pre sam life I was marketing manager for a guidebook publisher, though I orginally trained as an archaeologist.

We have 3 cats and too many fish to count.

No comments: