Sunday, February 13, 2005

I finally did it

I have finally done it, I have ordered the kindergarten curriculum from Sonlight. I am so excited, I can't wait to see it when we get to dad's. I ordered the science and math as a well as a few phonics workbooks. the rest of the core I a managed to get second hand. Deciding how to homeschool Sam has been a big decision for us and I think we have found something that will work for all of us. I wasn't sure about Pre K or K but in the end went for the K. I just hope I have made the right decision. We can always do it over 2 years if it seems a bit advanced for him.

Today was a nice day, sort of. We went with friends to the local working farm and Sam had a blast. Unfortunately his cold got much worse as the day went on as did his conjunctiveitus. Luckily we had an appointment at the local drop in centre and we now have new drops which should help. We spent the afternoon reading stories and watching dvds. Will try and have a quiet day tomorrow, we want him better by the time we go on holiday.

No comments: