Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Back in the saddle again..

and it is good to be back. I had to take a short blogging break due to the lack of a computer. My laptop came to a sad end after a glass of wine merged with the keyboard. Thankfully it was covered under the household insurance and I am now the proud owner of a fujitus siemens amilo. I have only had if half a day but apart from the fact that it is running vista it seems okay. All food and drink are banned from the immediate area as are drooling dogs! When rogue sees food he drools more than niagra falls in full flow.

The last couple weeks have been full of the usual kind of stuff-school work ,seeing friends, home ed group, drooling dogs and dsing. Both Sam and I went through a my sims phase, it is so addictive! Now we have both made it to level 4 we have cooled off it a bit, he is currently in warhammer mode and I am embarking on spring cleaning. M is working this weekend and I plan to blitz all of our clothes closets and if I am feeling really brave sam and I may tackle his room. He has run out of space to display his lego creations so an overhaul is in order.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOGOSPHERE!

sam said...

thank you! It is good to be back-I promise a more regular service from now on!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are up and running again, really missed reading your blog.

sam said...

thank you! now I just need to think of fun and exciting things to write about!