Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2008!!! We are seeing the new year in quietly with a family movie marathon. M doesn't have to work tomorrow so we are going to try and make it up to midnight. We just finished tomb raider 2 and are now on to one of the star wars epics-not sure which number but it is the one in the snow with luke, leah and han. Provided we are all still awake I think night at the museum is next.

I don't do new years resolutions so I am not going to make a long list of promises here that I know I won't keep. Instead, I am going to do my best to make 2008 a happy and fun year for us. With aims that broad I should have a fighting chance at succeeding.

Apart from a few blips it has been a good year, there have been some losses but we have also gained-a new dog, a new home ed group and lots of new friends. I hope we are able to say the same at the end of 2008 ( all except the new dog thing! Three dogs would be way too many).

However you choose to celebrate tonight have a wonderful time and best wishes for a wonderful 2008!!

No comments: