Thursday, August 14, 2008

sam and eoin colfer


sam and eoin colfer
Originally uploaded by mattamsam
Today I took Sam and his friend Dan to see Eoin Colfer's one man show 'Faeries, Fiends and Flatulence' based on his Artemis Fowl books. If truth be told, I am not sure who was more excited, the boys or I. Sam and I have listened to all the Artemis Fowl books and I have just read the latest one in the series. They are fantastic books and work on lots of levels so that sam and I can both enjoy them. The show was hilarious, I spent the whole hour and a half laughing-I think some of it may have gone over the boys' heads as it was about the behavor of little boys-some of the observations he made could have been about sam! After the show we waited in line to get our books signed and eoin colfer very kindly posed for this pic. All in all it was a fantastic day out and sam regaled Matt with all of the stories over the dinner table.

No comments: