Monday, October 30, 2006

usborne christmas order

I have decided to have a cyber usborne party in the run up to christmas. If you would like a books for giving leaflet or full catalogue please let me know. You can also see the full range of books at www.usbornebooks.co.uk. I am offering 10% off all orders and will deliver/post out the books when they arrive. I will be placing the order on November 27th so if you want anything please let me know by then. If you need any info please don't hesitate to ask.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Skipper and Barbie didn't have any cat fights over Ken while they were vacationing in the Barbie RV?

Anonymous said...

OOPS! That comment was meant for the entry above. I must have spent too much time playing Barbies and not reading while I was growing up!